Licensing ActiveX control in Forms

From: Yvan Marcotte <yvan.marcotte_at_algosys.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:57:31 GMT

I have a serious problem regarding licensing of an ActiveX control in Forms.

The control I use in Forms is a Date and Time Picker control from Microsoft (MSCOMCT2.OCX). This control do not load in Forms with a licensing issue.

When using this control in Internet Explorer, we must create a Licensed Package File and specify the location of the file in the html code. Is there something similar we can do in Oracle Forms (version 5.0.6.16) ???

If this is impossible, can someone suggest an appropriate Date Picker control to be used in Forms.

Thanks for any replies.

Yvan Marcotte
Algosys Inc. Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 17:57:31 CEST

Original text of this message