Re: Image in the tabel

From: Aleksandar Vasic <acko_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:03:26 +0200

You can use two different approaches:
First, You can store only the path for the file that contains picture into the database. If You are using Developer2000 for client side, You can use it's built-in for displaying the image from the file (read_image_file e.g.)
Second, You can use long raw datatype and store the image itself into the database. Again , you can use developer built-in to make connection between file path and item that represent image. Hope this will help You..