Installation problem: po804 and Designer21

From: Aleksandar Vasic <acko_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:52:28 +0200

Hi everebody,
I have a problem when installing Personal oracle 804 and Designer2.1 After I install po804, I can not run installation CD once more (neither po804 nor Designer2.1), because Windows give me alert: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown" Illegal operation was produced by orainst in module OIBKND32.DLL The same thing happened when I tried to install the Designer first.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance... Received on Sun Sep 12 1999 - 10:52:28 CEST

Original text of this message