Re: Problem whith KEY-NXTBLK in Oracle Forms 6.0

From: Gopal <gopalji_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 15:23:02 GMT

> If this is a known bug, I'm very surprised, because this is a VERY
> POPULAR TRIGGER. I don't know how this can happen. Am I doing
> anything wrong?. I've just installed the tool and made up a simple
> form with two blocks, EMP and DEPT (does it sound familiar?, the

    Scott's tables). It's been created with the simple wizards,

There r no known bugs with this trigger, as it is available from forms 3.0 days onwards. So it must be some thing to do with the code. Make sure that the trigger is written in the block level or in the field level.

--Go

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 17:23:02 CEST

Original text of this message