Re: NT skips a line on dot matrix printer

From: Olaf Engelke (MVP) <"Olaf>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:19:05 +0200

Hello,
I found the same problem with our company's main application and Generic driver in NT. Somewhere in the Knowledge base I found a related information, telling, that the hight of a line has to be a maximum of ??? mm/points or similar.
In my understanding this means: If the hight of the line is larger (1.1 x this maximum value), Windows NT will add a full line - Windows 95 seems to calculate down this value to 1 line. We also found no solution than modifying the forms.

--
Bye
Olaf.

Olaf.Engelke_at_hamur.hanjin.com