Re: Tablespace SYSTEM grows too much

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 08:55:02 -0400

Jorge wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
> I have a Replication environment between almost 50 machines whith one
> server, and tablespace for DATA is not bigger than 200 Mgbytes but SYSTEM
> tablespace is almos 1 Gb, so what is happenig whit it???
> anybody knows about it??
> thans a lot

Do you have any accounts other than SYS and SYSTEM which have a DEFAULT [Quoted] tablespace of SYSTEM? Do you have any users other than SYS and SYSTEM which [Quoted] have any quotas on the SYSTEM tablespace? Do you have rollback segments other [Quoted] than the SYSTEM rollback segment in the SYSTEM tablespace? Do you have large [Quoted] amounts of large stored procedures/packages? All of these things can affect [Quoted] SYSTEM tablespace usage. Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 14:55:02 CEST

Original text of this message