Re: MS Access -> Oracle 8i & OUI problem

From: Elare1 <elare1_at_aol.com>
Date: 04 Sep 1999 19:16:55 GMT

Oracle has a migration assitant available somewhere on their website, last time I checked anyway. It's free and it's somewhat limited in features, but it may do the trick for you.
Another option is Scriptoria for Oracle from Bunker Hill Corp. It will allow you to keep the Access front end if you want, and automate much of the migration process.
For more info, go to http://www.bunkerhill.com or for a comparison of the the two above products:
www.bunkerhill.com/Scriptoria%20vs%20Oracle%20MA.htm. Lincoln