MS Access -> Oracle 8i & OUI problem

From: Thierry Jouin <thierry_at_rmm.fr>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:48:32 +0200

We are trying to migrate our MS Access database to Oracle 8i database. We've got the Oracle 8.0.5 NT Client and an Oracle 8i serveur on Digital Unix. We download the MS Access to Oracle 8i Migration Toolkit for NT, but it need the Oracle Universal Installer. There is no Universal Installer with Oracle 8.0.5 NT Client, isn't it ? We have some question : Is there an Oracle 8i Client for NT already available ? [Quoted] How can we migrate for MS Access DB to Oracle 8i (Digital Unix) DB easylier as possible (with the migration toolkit for example) ? Thanks for all
Cheers
--
Thierry Jouin
Groupe Multimédia