connection problem

From: ENEMAN J-P <jpeneman_at_infonie.be>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 00:36:02 +0200

I am trying to make a 'Scheduler like' program. It means that I am trying to post some Executable file to the NT Scheduler.

It is not possible for the executable file(WORK.EXE) to take connection on the database.

My opinion is that the user that the scheduler takes(system account) cannot connect.

I tried then to make my scheduler connect with my ID and it works fine BUT, all the other program that are scheduled cannot execute with my ID (ie : some back-up)

What have i got to do to have system account connecting with ORACLE 7.3

Thanks by advance

Jean-Pierre ENEMAN
jpeneman_at_infonie.be Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 00:36:02 CEST

Original text of this message