Re: Developer 1.3.2 and 2.1 in same PC Oracle Home?

From: Denis <d.divoux_at_rmcnet.fr>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 00:21:19 +0200

Hi,
the main problem for using two version of Oracle developer runtime on the same NT client
is the registry.
There is an NT feature supported by Oracle. It is possible to simulate registry
entries with SET paramters.
Build a CMD file like

_at_echo off

[Quoted] set ORACLE_HOME=c:\orant\....
set FORMS45_PATH=......
SET TNS_ADMIN= ....

start ....f45run.exe ........

To start the application start the cmd filegood  luck

Denis