LOV for a parameter

From: <tianh_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 21:09:22 GMT

[Quoted] I create a LOV for a parmeter, and in this LOV, there is more than one column need to be selected in the LOV. As I Know, actually, only the first column contains the value to be assigned to the parameter.

But If I need to use the Second Column to be as a parameter too, for example, I select two column which conbine as the primary key of a table, (in this way telling the user what ID exist in the DB, but this ID is combined by two column), then I need to use both of these column to be parameter when I create the query, how shall I refer to the second column?

[Quoted] BTW, it is not right to put this two columns seperately into two parameters, since in these way, the user does not know what combination [Quoted] of two column(ID) exist in the DB.

Appreciate.

Helen
Westat Corp.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Sep 02 1999 - 23:09:22 CEST

Original text of this message