Delete problem with D2k 2.1

From: <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 08:30:33 GMT

Hi

I have a simple form with one data block. In the form, there is a text field that displays data from one table. I have not added any code to the form. However, when I try to delete a record, it would delete 3 records at once. I have also experienced the same problem with a few other simple forms where it deletes more than 1 record at the same time. Is there a workaround for this or has anyone experience this before?

Thanks
Daud

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Sep 02 1999 - 10:30:33 CEST

Original text of this message