RE: Delete problem with D2k 2.1

From: Handoyo Gunadi <handoyo_g_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 05:06:00 -0400

>===== Original Message From daud11_at_hotmail.com =====
>Hi
>
>I have a simple form with one data block. In the form, there is a text
>field that displays data from one table. I have not added any code to
>the form. However, when I try to delete a record, it would delete 3
>records at once. I have also experienced the same problem with a few
>other simple forms where it deletes more than 1 record at the same
>time. Is there a workaround for this or has anyone experience this
>before?
>
>Thanks
>Daud

[Quoted] I got this problem when I use Forms 5.0.6.8.0 for Windows. It happen when the
[Quoted] table have many detail tables (5 or more). Change to Forms 5.0.6.11.0. The problem has been fix. For quick result: if you don't change to 5.0.6.11.0: check the key-delrec [Quoted] trigger on block. Make sure it has one delete_record.

 Create a new mailbox, or access your existing IMAP4 or  POP3 mailbox from anywhere with just a web browser.