RE: Delete problem with D2k 2.1

From: <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 11:15:18 GMT

Hi

I checked the key_delrec trigger and found that there are 3 of delete_record statements. I removed 2 of them and my form is working fine now. Thank you for your help.

Daud

> I got this problem when I use Forms 5.0.6.8.0 for Windows. It happen
when
> the
> table have many detail tables (5 or more).
> Change to Forms 5.0.6.11.0. The problem has been fix.
> For quick result: if you don't change to 5.0.6.11.0: check the key-
delrec
> trigger on block. Make sure it has one delete_record.

> Create a new mailbox, or access your existing IMAP4 or
> POP3 mailbox from anywhere with just a web browser.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Sep 02 1999 - 13:15:18 CEST

Original text of this message