Re: messages in f45

From: Richard Gaston <itdiners_at_mnl.sequel.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:34:59 +0800

I think forms displays working messages on the bottom bar, and also any messages you output using the message function go there. If several messages come out in quick succession, the first one goes on the bar and the rest comes out as alerts. I presume the rest come out as alerts so that the message on the bar doesn't get overwritten before being read by the user.

I suppose you could get around it by not using the message function.