writing logs in stored procedures

From: x <x_at_x.pt>
Date: 31 Aug 1999 11:41:06 GMT

[Quoted] I am using Oracle 7.3.4 and Forms 4.5 and I want have a log file from the process of a stored procedure to the forms. I tried the dbms_output but I can get the result in the forms. I don't want to [Quoted] use a table because if the process rollsback i don't see the log. I have tried the FILE_IO but, because i am using a unix server, the owner of [Quoted] the file is the oracle7 and there is no routine to delete the file after i get it.
[Quoted] Does anyone have ideas.
I appreciate an answer.
Thanks
Luis Santos (l-miguel-santos_at_telecom.pt) Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 13:41:06 CEST

Original text of this message