Referencing the current item in a poplist

From: Yosi Greenfield <yosi_at_newsalert.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:54:09 -0400

Hi All,

When I doubleclick on an item in a poplist, I'd like to remove it. So, in a when-list-activate trigger I need a delete_list_element procedure. So far so good.

(I actually want to move the item to a second listbox. We've all seen this standard Windows thing. Click on the arrow (or 2bl-click on the element) and the element moves to the 'Selected' box.)

But how do I know the index of the current item to pass to the delete_list_element procedure? This seems obvious, but I can't find this documented in the docs or in the help anywhere.

Any help will be appreciated muchly.

Thanks,

Yosi Received on Fri Aug 27 1999 - 22:54:09 CEST

Original text of this message