Re: SQL script editors

From: John S. Fetzik <jfetzik_at_sandc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:51:41 GMT

warleyc_at_my-deja.com wrote:

>I'm looking for a script editor that will run on Windows. All I really
>need is a powerful search and replace, and highlighted SQL reserved
>words. I was using OEM's new SQLWorksheet - which looks great, but
>between the instability and the JAVA overhead it became to much of a
>hassle. I'm not always connected to a database either. I used to have
>TOAD - which I liked and just noticed they don't give away anymore.

There is still a free version of TOAD. There is an expiration date, but that is only so that people are not using really old versions. There is a new version with a new expiration date posted at least once a month. Try the following URL and scroll down to the Free TOAD section.

http://www.toadsoft.com/downld.html

John S. Fetzik
jsfnews_at_darclight.com Received on Thu Aug 26 1999 - 15:51:41 CEST

Original text of this message