Re: pl2java

From: <tsalzsie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:46:40 GMT

Christophe,

I highly recommend not to use pl2java since the java-code is simply bad. Build your own code using JDBC oder SQLJ, it's worth.

Nice idea though from the Oracle folks, T.

In article <37C3BCD0.9036289B_at_odaxys.fr>,   christophe maligorne <cmaligorne_at_odaxys.fr> wrote:

> I'm making severals test on OAS 4.07 to connect to database and
execute
> stored procedures.
> To do this, i'd like to use the pl2java utility but when i run it i've
> the following message :
> pl2java: Cannot create new NDW context
> What's the problem ?
>
> regards.
> christophe Maligorne.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 14:46:40 CEST

Original text of this message