Oracle Forms Query problem

From: <markko99_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 21:41:42 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] I'm using Oracle Forms v5.0 in Developer 2000v2.0. I have a form with 4 different blocks, and when I try to perform a query it only allows me to enter values in fields that belong to the table that owned the column that the cursor was in when the query was originated. The tables in these blocks have constraints tying them together, is there any way to get this query to be able to search from any one of the blocks (or tables)??? I'm not a forms person, but from the documentation I have the relationship should be built when I generate the form. Any help is appreciated.

regards,
Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 23 1999 - 23:41:42 CEST

Original text of this message