Re: Oracle Forms Query problem

From: Samuel Leung <m2624526_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:34:12 +0800

You have to create a control block (a block with no base table) which includes
all the columns of your searching criteria.

The add a KEY-EXEQRY trigger to the control block, somthing like:

If FIELD_A is not null then
  Set_Block_Property( 'BLOCK_A', DEFAULT_WHERE,

                                       'The Where cluase depends on your
input criteria');
  Go_Block( 'BLOCK_A' );
  EXECUTE_QUERY;