Re: Help Pro*C

From: Eugene Katzman <genek_at_erols.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 07:51:27 -0500

I am not at my office but I am writing a few Pro C programs and some are working now. I use #include sqlca.h or something like that. I think that will solve your problem.. Also within the EXEC SQL data declaration I identify sqlerror or sqlca. I read up on how to do this in an Oracle Primer book. Unfortunately, it isn't with me. I is small, not many pages and describes how to use Pro C in the Embedded Programming chapter.