Re: How can I send an e-mail within a forms

From: <mgumbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:49:32 GMT

If you know anythng about OLE automation, maybe you can programatically start lotus notes up and pass the message and the email address to it as parameters.
Store all this code in a procedure or two. Set up an email table (recepient, message, ...) which will hold all the emails to be sent.
Create a timer in your form which will scan the table. If there are any entries, pass these fields to your OLE procedure which will send the email.

There is a bulletin at www.oracle.com\support in the metalink section but it is based on MS Outlook. The theory should be the same though.

Mark

In article <37bcc10b.5735363_at_news.alternex.com.br>,   carlostorres_at_ax.ibase.org.br (Carlos Alberto de Oliveira Torres) wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have the following problem. I want to send an e-mail within
> a forms. I work with version 4.5. My e-mail program is Lotus Notes
> version 5.
>
> Once now, thank you for any help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 14:49:32 CEST

Original text of this message