Reports 3.0 Background Engine

From: Steve VanZandt <william.vanzandt_at_boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:30:06 GMT

[Quoted] I am looking for a way to close the Reports background engine programmatically. I am running a report using Run_Product from the Forms tool. This starts a report background engine, however when I return to the form and change the report I get a error. Yet the report will run fine when I close the background engine manually. If anyone can give me a suggestion on how to aviod this problem please let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

Steve VanZandt Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 19:30:06 CEST

Original text of this message