Web reports : 10s per second

From: <yaniva_at_nics.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:48:39 GMT

[Quoted] We need to make some Oracle data available over the web (pure html).

The reports will be relatively simple and short (e.g. select a SS number, show age and gender) but we expects lots of them... Up to 10s per second...

On the bright sight, there are only a few predefined reports We also do not anticipate db performance issues.

Any recommendations on a suitable tool ?

I head the Oracle web report tool is too slow. True ? Anybody experienced with webfocus (IBI) ?

Thanks in advance

Yaniv

yaniva_at_nics.com
Project Leader Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 19:48:39 CEST

Original text of this message