Using Triggers in Pro* C/C++

From: <udayavar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:07:10 GMT

Hello,
[Quoted] Is there a way to use Triggers in Pro* C/C++ ?. I have written a application which fetches list of records from the specified table using embedded SQL. And if that table is updated by some one I want to be notified so that I can go and fetch the same table again. That is, I am trying to emulate the list session on that table. I would realy appriciate if some one gives reference or example code for using triggers in embedded SQL.

Thanks a lot

--
kailas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/