OAS 4.0.7 Problem

From: Johnson Suter <johannes.suter_at_swisslife.ch>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:30:27 +0200

Hello

The TreeApplet in my Oracle Application Server 4.0.7 doesn't start, but I need this applet in the left frame for navigation and operation with the OAS.
I am using Netscape 4.51 with JDK 1.1.5 and receiving some errors in the Java Console of my netscape browser:

"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Bad tree item data for param_155 at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code) at

java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)   at
java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(Compiled Code)   at
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.<init>(Compiled Code)   at
oracle.OAS.Admin.TreeApplet.loadTree(Compiled Code) at oracle.OAS.Admin.TreeApplet.init(Compiled Code) * at netscape.applet.DerivedAppletFrame$InitAppletEvent.dispatch(Compiled Code) at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread$EventPump.dispatchEvents(Compiled Code) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Compiled Code) at netscape.applet.DerivedAppletFrame$AppletEventDispatchThread.run(Compiled Code) "

How can I solve this problem?

Regards,

Johnson Suter Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 16:30:27 CEST

Original text of this message