HOSTING DISCOVER 3.1 INTO FORMS 5

From: TODUKALE <todukale_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Aug 1999 10:03:41 GMT

Please I will like to know the syntax to launch Discoverer 3.1 along with the connect string from the command line.
Also what is the syntax when using Run_Product. I am using oracle 7.3 on an Netware 4.0 platform.
FOR EXAMPLE I TRIED :
C:\orawin95\DISCVR31\DIS31USR.EXE D:\TEST\GLACTIVITY.DIS KOLA/KOLA_at_LEADV2 where KOLA/KOLA_at_LEADV2 is the username/password_at_connect string. BUT I GET THIS MESSAGE
Invalid option "KOLA/KOLA_at_LEADV2" for command '""' in command line.

I also tried RUN_PRODUCT from forms 5.0 thus..   Run_Product(DISCOVERER, 'glactivity', SYNCHRONOUS, RUNTIME,

           FILESYSTEM, pl_id, NULL);
How can a workbook be transferred or copied from one username or EUL to another Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 12:03:41 CEST

Original text of this message