Simulating Master/Detail with Form+Report in WebDB

From: Edward Beemer <ebeemer_at_tas.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:02:58 +0200

Hello guys,

I want to have a Master/Detail Form in which I can select a detail record for editing by clicking a hyperlink. As the 'standard' Master/Detail Form in WebDB does not provide this functionality, I tried to simulate a master/detail form using a 'regular' Form (based on a Table) in conjunction with a Report (which is called in the PL/SQL code executed after displaying the footer).

Problem:
I don't know how to call the Report so that only the relevant detail records are shown (as you would expect with a master/detail form).

Can anyone of you perhaps help me out? I would greatly appreciate it!

Kind regards,
Edward Beemer Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 12:02:58 CEST

Original text of this message