Re: Oracle Books

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:21:37 +0100

Official site of Oracle Press. All book examples are available for download. http://www.osborne.com

I agree when Bellemans states Lulushi's book is incomplete for newbies, but it is an excellent reference from mid to experienced Forms developers. It is also a good reference for those familiar with C/S entering Oracle.

Oracle Developer/2000 Forms: The Practitioner's Guide Albert Lulushi, ISBN 0-13-949033-7, published by Prentice Hall The included CD ROM brings computer based training from CBT Systems

Oracle8 PL/SQL Programming
Scott Urman, ISBN 0-07-882305-6, published by Oracle Press/Osborne/McGraw Hill a good companion.

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
DBMS Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados