Re: SV: Looking for data analysis tool

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:04:10 +0100

Hi Skogström,

Oracle Discoverer is a very powerful and easy to use relational OLAP tool. Oracle Express is multidimensional OLAP (features server and client modules)

Please visit

http://www.oracle.com/tools/InternetBITools.html
http://www.oracle.com/tools/discoverer/
http://www.oracle.com/olap/

Adobe Acrobat documents are available for download.

Regards
Breno Gomes

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes