Re: Need CDM standards document

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 14:58:42 GMT

The Designer Handbook that P Koletzke and I wrote has a lot of material on standards. Though our method is CADM (somehat different from CDM).

Specific DB naming conventions are covered in Oracle 8 Design Using UML Object Modeling
that I coauthored with J Hudicka.

SQL, PL/SQL standards will be in our Developer book that will be out at the end of the year.

All books are available from Oracle press.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.

<7p331m$6ac$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...