URGENT! How to implement dynamic table in Forms 4.5?

From: Phillip H <hzl_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:08:49 +1000

Hi,

[Quoted] I want to display a table field with Forms 4.5. The content of the table [Quoted] field is dynamic. The number of column and what's for the columns depend on [Quoted] dynamic SELECT statement. Could someone tell me how to do it? Do you have a [Quoted] sample code for it?

I am wondering if there is not way to do it with Forms4.5, because nobody [Quoted] responds to my first mail. Please let me know if it's the case.

Thanks

Phillip Received on Mon Aug 09 1999 - 16:08:49 CEST

Original text of this message