Re: Easiest way for Oracle to DBF automatically......

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 07:58:02 -0400

The easiest way is to export the data as an SDF or delimited file and then read it into with the program that you are using DBFs with. If you really dig around you might be able to come up with an algorithm for writing your own binary DBF, but since programs like Foxpro, et. al. already provide a means of reading in a flat file and creating a DBF I hardly think it is worth the bother.