Re: App Dev Certification - Is It Worth It?

From: Kai Sodemann <Kai.Sodemann_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: 6 Aug 1999 10:18:01 GMT

I made the certification, but my company was Oracle-Partner and so we didn't pay for the tests.
At the moment nobody is interested in a certification like this. It helps a little to find a new job as e.g. a consultant but most people are interested in the things you did in the last few years. If your company wnat to become a Oracle Partner, you nedd this certification,
otherwise you don't become a partner.

reg Kai

Paul Apollo <papollo_at_abacus.bates.edu> wrote in article <37A99A5C.C9B91C07_at_abacus.bates.edu>...