Re: Oracle Form 4.5 Security Menu

From: Kai Sodemann <Kai.Sodemann_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: 6 Aug 1999 10:08:47 GMT

Hi,

  1. Create your menu.
  2. Think of your security concept and create the resulting DB-Roles. Grant the roles to the users.
  3. Choose Menu-Property MENU MODULE ROLES and enter the names of the DB-Roles you created.
  4. Choose Menu-Property USE SECURITY and set to TRUE.
  5. Choose a Menu Item (or Submenu Item) choose MENU ITEM ROLES Property and highlight (blue) the Roles you want to give access to the menu item. (you can highlight more than one with Shift-Key)

reg Kai

Thoba Nguyen <tnguyen_at_ottawa.com> wrote in article <O1sq3.9688$m4.39465042_at_news.magma.ca>...