Re: Any Oracle training in Honolulu or Kansas city

From: John Smith <nightranger_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Aug 1999 19:48:29 GMT

>Actually, there is a center in Kansas City, but I don't remember the
>name of it off the top of my head. The center is in Leawood if I recall.
>Look at education.oracle.com in your web browser, and find it through
>there.
>
>John Smith

 ...which I have looked up for you:

in Kansas City:

CGI (KC)
(913)661-9669
4501 College Blvd., Suite 210
Leawood, KS 56211

in Honolulu:

Computer Training Company (or Computer Training Center, Inc. Oracle has 2 listings, not sure which is current) (808)540-5454 or (808)522-8822 (again, not sure which is current) 1001 Bishop St., Suite 1185 - Pacific Tower Honolulu, HI 96813

The web site also has maps, driving directions, and hotel info should you need it.

Hope that helps.

John Smith Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 21:48:29 CEST

Original text of this message