Re: Any Oracle training in Honolulu or Kansas city

From: John Smith <nightranger_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Aug 1999 19:34:55 GMT

ajaz_at_ameritech.net (Ajaz Ahmed) wrote in <37A10164.1E1C8A46 _at_mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>:

>Hi,
>Does any one know of any Oracle and unix training
>centers either Honolulu or Kansas city. Any info will be
>appreciated. If possible you can email me directly at
>Ajaz_at_ameritech.net
>
>Sincerely
>A A

[Quoted] ACtually, there is a center in Kansas City, but I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head. The center is in Leawood if I recall. Look at education.oracle.com in your web browser, and find it through there.

John Smith Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 21:34:55 CEST

Original text of this message