Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: Brian Membrey <mouth_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 09:33:31 GMT

basically NO, specifically NO and in standard Forms terms NO!

There is a sneaky way of doing it which I need to dig out from some stuff I wrote a couple of years ago, but it involves the use of timers which can be a bit of a disaster if used across the web or a slow network.

I'll be in touch in a day or so!

Rich Payne <rj.payne_at_virgin.net> wrote in article <7o7guc$lph$1_at_nclient11-gui.server.virgin.net>...