Re: Forms 4.5: Cancelling Query Programmatically

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 16:28:22 GMT

It looks like Exit_Form halts the process. You can get around that by starting a timer before Exit_Form that expires in 1 millisecond. Then in the When-timer-expired trigger, do the Go_Item command.

But I wonder about always having the form in Enter-Query mode. If your user wants just to look at the data in the other block, the fact that you go into Enter-Query mode automatically will cause the block to clear, so the user will need to re-query every time.

Steve Cosner