Re: Designer2000 & Oracle 8i

From: Gary E. Grant <ggrant_at_crl.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 09:02:19 -0700

I have gotten Designer/2000 2.1.2 working with Oracle 8i. I think that you may have a problem with the ORACLE_HOME. You should install Des2k in a DIFFERENT ORACLE_HOME that 8i. I installed Des2k in d:\orant and ORacle 8i in d:\orant8i . There is a utility that will switch ORACLE_HOMES....

Gary :-)

--

Always glad to be of service,

Gary :-)

"There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to
  conduct or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead
  in the introduction of a new order of  things."

 --- Niccollo Machiavelli, The Prince, 1513