Re: Using sequence in WebDB?

From: M. Oberly <mao_at_dde.dk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:57:30 +0200

Hello,

You could use the sequence from some PL/SQLin the ".. after processing form" section of a form that modifies the table where you need the increasing

ID number;

declare
begin
  update schema.tablename
  set seqno = to_char(xxx_seq.nextval, 'FM9999999999')     where IDfield = 'unassigned';
end;

Marc
mao_at_dde.dk