Repository Admin Tool and Ora 8

From: <rxalphant_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:15:13 GMT

Hi all:
I'm new to ora's developer tools. so be patient with me. I'm using designer 2.1 with and Ora 8 (workgroup)version. My problem is I can't export any of my repository items cause the admin utility tell me "views are incompatible with your data..."" EXP-00037
So my question is... (because oracle web or technet site don't say anythin usefull) I must have Ora 8 enterprise or is a misconfiguration on my Designer side???
Have a nice day!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 18:15:13 CEST

Original text of this message