Re: Remove WebDb Site

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:54:12 -0400

[Quoted] I had some defunct sites to remove, and found that each one had a record in webdb.wwv_modules$. Removing the record causes it to disapear from the webdb site menus. (Your milage may vary, etc).

Unfortunately the webdb repository has almost no foreign key relationships defined, so it is difficult to tell where other associated data might be located. It is hard to believe that this was designed by a database company.

I'd be interested in any documentation on the repository, in case some Oracle folks are listening out there. For instance, how do I export the designs against a given schema and import against another?

--Peter