Strange forms behavior

From: Robert Feinman <robertdfeinman_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:48:14 -0400

I create forms using designer 2.1.2 using an object library to hold visual attributes.
The generated forms look ok when opened in the builder, but when they run the boilerplate doesn't display properly. I have prompts set to bold Arial 10 point either black or blue. At run time this shows up as black normal weight. If I select the boilerplate in the builder and change it to something else it then display properly. A run form bug?
--
Robert Feinman, Ph.D                  Database Doctor
robertdfeinman_at_worldnet.att.net