Re: Change Normal/Query Mode

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 14:17:43 +0800

Shelli D. Orton wrote:

> I would like to put push buttons on my form that change the mode from
> Normal to Query and vice versa (one says Insert New Record for Normal
> mode and the other says Find Record for Query mode). I can't find any
> reference to how to put the code behind these buttons to accomplish
> this. Can someone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks,
> Shelli

"enter_query" to go into query mode...

"exit_form" to get out of query mode...

One of the system variables ( I can't remember which) can tell you what mode you are currently in...

Cheers

Connor McDonald
"These views mine, no-one elses etc etc"
connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."