global parameters

From: Mark <markross_at_mpx.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:14:31 +1000

I have two procedures stored in a library used by a Form v4.5. The first procedure creates a global parameter and assigns it a value. It then issues enter_query. The second procedure issues execute_query. After the execute_query statement the procedure tries to reference the global parameter created by the first procedure. I get an error message saying the global parameter does not exist. At first I thought the parameter must have been erased some where in between the two calls but I am now convinced this is not the case. Any ideas? Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 13:14:31 CEST

Original text of this message