recommended reading

From: Chris Eastwood <c.undieseastwood_at_gu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:48:02 GMT

HiYa

[Quoted] I have just started a new job where I am using forms 4.5 After many years on [Quoted] 3.0 I miss some of the abilities to search and view the inp file, has anyone [Quoted] got a recommended book or www page that might be a good set of suggestions for [Quoted] helping me break some of the olde habits that I have accumulated over the years, and to understand alternative approaches to using the system?

as you might have guessed, with it being 4.5 not 6, I have gone from one maintainece position to another :-)

thanks

See Ya
(when bandwidth gets better ;-)

Chris Eastwood
Photographer, Programmer email ua.ude.ug.xobliam_at_doowtsae.c [Quoted] Motorcyclist and dingbat

please remove undies for reply

Ohhh ... you work all day, slave over a hot stove all night  yet you *still* have time for sadomasochism ... how do you do it? A little man hurts me.
<ding>

    Oh Mister Mean ... Oh Mister Mean
    15 Minutes with him and you'll be blue and green     Studded belts and leather whips
    Bondage trousers on his hips
    Wack and punish as you dust with Mister Mean   Ohhhh he whips me around the house in minutes ... lets get cracking ... Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 12:48:02 CEST

Original text of this message