F45 Designer - the windows keep minimziing!

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:57:26 +0100

Hi,

I've been using F45 Designer (NT) for a while now and am getting fed-up with the way in which windows keep minimizing whenever I leave them. The main culprit is the object navigator!

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Whilst I'm here... I have set up the 'save before run' option. Whenever I try and run, I always have to do the run command twice. The first one appears to do nothing, but if I check the tasks I can see that F45DBG32 runs for about 1.5 minutes using all my CPU and then disappears (it never turns up on screen). I have to 'run' during this time in order to actually 'run'. Any thoughts?

Andy

--
Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request