OAS client simulation

From: <robertofernandez_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:09:08 GMT

Hello everybody:

 We plan to migrate our Forms 3 application to Developer + Developer Server (6.0) with OAS.

 We plan to run OAS in an NT server. Our application is installed in different places with different number of concurrent users, maximum 150.

 I'd like to test the performance in different NT servers with different configuration, simulating different number of users.

 Is there any tool that allows to "record" a set of client actions on the OAS to then "play back" these actions to the server. ???

Thanks

Roberto

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 17:09:08 CEST

Original text of this message